Monday, October 24, 2011

assignment #9: merchants of cool

The 3 things that surprised me are one that I.C.P. was a subject of interest in the media's search for what people thought was cool because not a lot of people know about them, at least to my knowledge. The second thing is I didn't know that Limp Biscuit played at Woodstock and started anarchy and became huge after. The third thing that surprised me is that they pay people to go and fined what teens think is cool and then put two and two together and come up with amazing stuff that the people love and go crazy for.

I think it is cool that they will study what people want because then the media and the people will both be happy and there for no one can lose so we get what we want and thy get what they want.

I agree with the statement {the media is like a mirror} because it is like mirrors they show us what people see are generation is doing and how we do it.
Posted by Nick Otto at 10:08 AM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment